A story told by a boy who saw the girl he first fell in love with to his wife,

By Pink panther Blogs - May 12, 2022

 

A story told by a boy who saw the girl he first fell in love with to his wife,😍

One day, years later, while travelling with his wife and best friend, a boy sees the girl he first fell in love with …

When he saw it, his wife came and asked, “Who are you looking at?”

He says he’s a friend of mine …

The wife asks if there is a friend, let’s go and talk then he Suprise and looks at her and says the same thing ….

“No, I was dumbfounded by that friend then too. I want to talk today but I want to be dumbfounded.”

The wife did not understand this story. The boy’s best friend laughed out loud when he heard this.

“He should not have been your man if he had not been dumb then.”

That’s when the wife realizes that this is the girl the boy first fell in love with. When the wife’s face is filled with anger, the boy says

That’s my past,

You are my present,

I see the future through your eyes,

But never stare at my past in front of my eyes,

Because I realized from her that this is what love is all about,

But I was silent because I was afraid to understand that love and write it down. She did nothing wrong to me or me.

To be honest today, you are in my life but when someone asks me about love, the first thing that comes to my mind is that face,

You gave me life and she is a memory I will never forget.

As that memory fades I will live with you in my life forever,

My first love was when she was

You will be my last love until I die ….

(Excerpt)

This is just a story.

Avoid going to practice 😁…

(No matter how much you say, it’s sad and scary when you read about someone you’ve loved before.


Many people have not been able to forget their first love for many years after losing some connection..💔)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a honest word, Thank you.