Can you make mine? Am I still suffering from separation?
Can you make mine? Am I still suffering from separation?

Some people who have had boots since the time they fell in love do not like to hear about boots(separations).
Those who hate separation do not like to write about it but,
Read what they were written …
if I ask you why we can’t chill when we had a boot?
She says… do you have a heart 😥.. only I know the pain I am going through …
True … but
The pain is not incomprehensible .. we have experienced more pain sometimes …
If I were to say that it is better to jump into a fire than suffer from separation pain…
Do you do that?
No, Because it burns you …
But you do the same thing now, don’t you?
You don’t need a fire pit 😩 you’re enough to burn you …
Either you are in pain because of the separation. Or maybe you still love someone knowing you don’t belong ….
Do you enjoy it all? not…
You say no .. but it’s not true …
But we love being close to the people we love ..
But if they do not care about you, why are you going to build houses on other people’s lands?
People need love 💖
Love until a man dies …
Love can heal dead hearts …
Today, for the most part, is the end of boundless love,
1. Not-availability
2. Abandonment
3. Incompatibility
4. Lack of rights
5. Lack of value
6. The search for freedom
Things like … whatever .. the separation is something that will not be understood until you feel it out ….
I don’t feel it until I feel it …
But … try it out .. cry for the first time😭 .. cry until the grief subsides …
Don’t keep crying all day ….
You know something ….
Anything to get or lose must have a gain …
Believe me
When we cry all day, only get another abyss but there is no uprising ..
If possible …
Calm down for a moment …
Do not shed a single tear in front for those who have left .. Hide the tears and get up in life …😌
That is why it is said that not everyone can suffer even if they hide their tears without suffering ….
“ In an unconventional world, everything is uncertain’’
And last but not least …
If you have A strong heart that can endure everything,
separation is just one more word.
“Please accept my kind apology for grammar” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 comments
Leave a honest word, Thank you.